It’s absolutely free to you and your school, no strings attached!
That may be because we were unable to find any sponsors. If we have not received your signed confirmation letter, that may be the reason – confirmation letters help us get you sponsors!
Items are for you to give away for free! Use them as freebies at your next home game or have your cheerleaders slingshot them into the crowd. The choice is yours!
You shouldn’t! Have fun with them and build crowd involvement! Use them at home games during half-time, at key points in the game, or even toss them out at your homecoming parade!
You do this so we can have plenty of time to gather your sponsors, receive payment, and produce and ship the items to you in time for your season!
The confirmation letter is to help us get you sponsors! When businesses in your community see that we have your permission from you to work on your spirit items, they feel more secure about the program.
Our sponsors are always excited to support your program. Please ensure that you and your school are doing everything you can to promote these wonderful partners.
Here’s what you can do:
- Be sure to distribute all the free spirit items at the games and other events throughout the season…
- Divide up the items evenly through all the home games.
- Remember to announce these businesses at your games to thank them for their sponsorship.
- Distribute all the coupons for each of the businesses to fans, students, and staff.
- If your school permits, you may be receiving a 5′ X 3′ Thank You, Banner, to display on your field. Please be sure to hang it up as soon as you receive it to maximize the time it will be visible to your fans.
- Post the names of your business sponsors on your website and/or social media sites. This is a very simple, and highly effective way to thank them for their support.